Thanks to all modders!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Thanks to all modders!

Hi everyone!

(I'm sorry but my German is not that good)

Once every time after a new version is released of our beloved Farming Simulator game, I feel the need to say a big THANK YOU to all you modders out there. Every 2 years I would like to express my gratitude to the ones who makes this game even more fun than it already is. I'm 48 years of age, I don't make mods myself and I never bitch or complain on forums when a mod is not that good as we like to see. Sadly I see it to much on other forums. I'm sure everyone is doing his best to bring you a good mod. Sometimes it backfires because not everyone is that experienced. Just tell the modder what's wrong with it but don't start acting like a bitch on the forums! But they are trying...and I respect that. So, I would like to ask every gamer to show some respect to everyone who is bringing FS to a higher level or is trying to...
      Just remember that this game is putting a big smile on my face ever since 2009 version. And all you modders out there are partly responsible for that.
      So THANK YOU VERY MUCH and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

*will also be published on fs-uk.