How To add fruits to the Storage PDA?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

How To add fruits to the Storage PDA?

I have a staff Goldcrest Valley Map Edit ...

I have a mod did Allows storage of:
    grass_windrow
    dryGrass_windrow
    potato
    sugarbeet
    woodchips
    straw
    forage / TMR
    silage
    chaff

Most Of Those show up on the PDA to allow the stored volume to be tracked except for Chaff And Forage / TMR since they are not on the default map to be tracked / sold.

How do I add Chaff and Forage / TMR to the PDA so I can track the stored volume?
    Hello, you must enter in the map01.xml.

Quellcode

1. <tipTrigger index="GRAIN_ELEVATOR" stationName="station_grainElevatorGCV" appearsOnPDA="true" isAreaTrigger="true" isSellingPoint="true" triggerWidth="3" litersForFullPriceDrop="200000" fullPriceRecoverHours="48">
    2. <fillType name="wheat" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    3. <fillType name="barley" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    4. <fillType name="rape" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    5. <fillType name="sunflower" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    6. <fillType name="soybean" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    7. <fillType name="maize" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    8. <fillType name="potato" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    9. <fillType name="sugarBeet" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
    10. </tipTrigger>