UpdateAI mod help, useful for many if can be fixed?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

UpdateAI mod help, useful for many if can be fixed?

Update AI conversion topic

It has been along time since I tried to get this mod going again and I would like to be able quietly to use as I am sure many other would as well.

In Farming Simulator 2013 I made a tutorial showing you all how to make your maps have more than four directions of texture, in fact, I included the files you'd need and a mod Which was a converted UpdateAI. This mod which essential for hire use as you were able to keep the direction Even When game which re started, not to mention You Could delete the course and start a new one.

There are various types of helper tools for Farming Simulator 2015 but the main ones are buggy or complicated Which is why this mod is so good.
    I have converted this mod over to Farming Simulator 2015 and part of it works fine but the reset function does not work and I can not seem to fathom why.

This is where a bit of teamwork will come in use, if anyone can help feel free as if I can get this fully working it will then be available to all and I am sure many of you will be very thankful.

UpdateAI converted to Farming Simulator 2015 its current half working Format
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/368 ... ate_AI.zip
    Look forward to hearing from you

Peter