does anyone know how to get the current RPM from moreRealistic scripts mod

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

does anyone know how to get the current RPM from moreRealistic scripts mod

Basically the title tells all, can any one tell me how to obtain the current RPM of the vehicle i am using in the code thank you. I. have currently found what i need but i cannot make reference to it...

Ls13 mr

in the overridemotor.lua there is currentEngineRpm
      (local currentEngineRpm = wspd * vehicle.realEngine.ratedEngineRpmWheelSpeedRatio;)
      This appears to be what I need, i have tried many things and i think this is what i am trying to point to....

Basically I need this.... (but it is taken away with mr) self.motor.lastMotorRpm

Grundsätzlich sagt der Titel alles, kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich die aktuelle Drehzahl des Fahrzeugs erhalte, das ich im Code verwende. Danke. Ich habe momentan gefunden, was ich brauche, aber ich kann nicht darauf verweisen

Grundsätzlich brauche ich das .... (aber es wird mitgenommen 'mr') self.motor.lastMotorRpm
      King_ZZ