help with Course play editor

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Benutzer-Avatarbild

wibo3005 schrieb:

Hello,

you have to convert the courseManager.xml into the OSM (Open Street MAP) format at first.
      Then you can import and edit the courses in the OSM Editor.

look at this Site:

github.com/yankee42/courseplay-osm-converter

there is also an exlplanation in engisch at that Site how to use the Editor.
      Hi many thanks for replying its most appreciated But I am still a bit confused as I have opened the JOSM editor but where in question 2 Choose Course -> OSM and from the Courseplay-folder of the desired map, choose the file courseManager.xml.

Hi firstly many thanks for replying its most appreciated

But where is choose Course to OSM in the menu on JOSM, as in question 2 it says

Choose Course -> OSM and from the Courseplay-folder of the desired map, choose the file courseManager.xml.

Ok I had forgot to download the file called courseconvert.jar I have now loaded in the courseplay routes into JOSM editor, but how do I load in the background image, as it just says under imagery/new picture layer from file when menu pops up it just says for images in .zip or .klm but the background image is in .png
      Did you installt the Plugin "PicLayer" in JOSM under the menue Edit -> Preferences -> ?

In the courseconverter you have to click on --> extract background map
      then navigate to the zip-File of your desired map.
      Select an output filename. The file will be created (e.g. map.png) together with a calibration file (in this example map.png.cal).

(this is explained at the github site i lnkend in the post above.)

Now you can load the picture in the JOSM editor.
      Mfg Wibo 3005
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

wibo3005 schrieb:

Did you installt the Plugin "PicLayer" in JOSM under the menue Edit -> Preferences -> ?

In the courseconverter you have to click on --> extract background map
      then navigate to the zip-File of your desired map.
      Select an output filename. The file will be created (e.g. map.png) together with a calibration file (in this example map.png.cal).

(this is explained at the github site i lnkend in the post above.)

Now you can load the picture in the JOSM editor.
      Hi Yes i did install the PicLayer in Prefs. I now also have background image in JOSM.

thank you so much for all this help you have been marvellous its most appreciated

I just have to learn now how to delete nodes and everything else. I will play around with it