Multiple help questions - English

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Multiple help questions - English

Could someone please put all the controls in "English"? I can not get my translator to work in game and unfortunately only speak and read English.
    "IC" I have seen this in the control screen, and I figured it is called "Interactive Control". No idea what it means, unfortunately; IC means intercom to me.
    Has anyone put together a list of all the vehicles, barns, silos, names and show them in English and what they mean. I have figured out some of the German ones, but, hey, you modders are a breed apart. I tried it and showed it to an engineering student at the local university and all he said was "Good Luck" ?( ?( :?:
    Hi,
    did I get you right, that your game is in german?
    So why not switch to english. It should be available to select somewhere in those xml files (MyGames/FarmingSim17).

InteractiveControl is a feature of some mods, mostly tractors.
    If you switch to indoor cam and then activate IC, you should see some buttons/rings, which are selectable via mouse button.
    Each of them has a different function e.g. open doors, windows, etc