Wanted map mods rebuild farm location

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Wanted map mods rebuild farm location

Farming Simulator 2017 Project.
      Code name: Pandora. (Official rename name when is final map )
      Subject: Rebuild Goldcrest vally Map.
      What is me favorite map mod makers: ( westbridehill forest V4 ) guys and girls.

Hello Dear Map Mods & Mods Maker`s.
      I expected that would be made in FS17 Brand new modern farm and country life.
      Was once one of us father the son, after the death of his father took over the farm. So if it is already in its fifth generation familly property. over ever grandfather and grandfather to today's modern 21st century. took his son. Old small farm into a large modern farm.
      Where fifth generation to have worked hard, building up to the present.

1 Farm house Spawn intry ur farm.
      Rebuild to Field 30 Start enty ur XXL farm ground.
      ( Or rebuild Feild`s 12,14,15 ,22,23,24 ) to one XXL farm ( or move to field 30 )
      # Near rive (field 30) or This river is a large green power pump.
      - Flows through the river, and thus generates electricity. for the farm and village. What the farmer sells them to the village and town ..
      - via pump runs onderronds large water pipe offs to the farm to.
      - Here all animal water trough automatic gevult. This saves the farmers a lot of time.
      What can pay the farmer better in his fields and pasture. Then back and look again if they still have water his father has a lot of money invested water supply.

2 cow`s, Pig`s, Calf, pigs ect stables , sheeps.
      - Replace it on XXL farm it self, so don`t spent allot time drive to ur stables.
      In real life on the farm are all stables on the farm itself. And not somewhere in a field. In a field of cows walk and eat there. ect ect

3 Sillo`s
      - All type sillo in same spot, whit name plate name off fruit , hay, staw, ect ect.
      - All sillo Are readable via an LED board How many liters / KG In it or are empty. (The same for softening in power aflees bar peruur KW per month per year ect.)
      - By all sillo a baord.
      - By farm house entry spawn location same board.
      - BGA
      - Chicket egs sell it on farm stand.
      - repair station on farm it self low price then other repair station.
      - Light scource low light reduce lag.
      - wind terbine 60 meter high whit red leds on wings and terbine top.
      - Powerplant pump in river low light pumphouse.

3 Vehicles and equipment Large loft (pilot)
      - Central placed next to each other in a row.
      - Fertilizer, multi-fruit seed, under glass roof, where you drive through.

4- Parking
      If you buy now or reset spawn all vehicles and matriaal at the shop :(
      Make here now when buying second option.
      1 - Buy a voeruig or material ect. spawn directly to the shop. cheaper.
      2 - Should we bought goods you bring to your farm? More price.
      (The idea as Marrie farm where you buy animals)
      - Option 2 puts everything (reset) all for a great spot spawn just off the farm parking.
      where you get it. Seems to me gemakelijker piece. and time-saving

5- Thieves and intruders.
      - In our modern country life, we must protect ourselves well and protect our material and animals. In Farming Simulator are thieves, murderers, animals steal or to kill.
      - suround farm and stable, loft ect shield warning
      - CCTV
      - Visible cameras.
      - Around high fence, barrier lockable automatic.
      whit 6 entry site`s from field and ways

6 - Farm name
      - Farm name (edit by one about what will download this map)
      - 1 large log Farm board at the farm started.
      - 1 Large port bow off the Groteweg to farmweg, Welcome to (name Farm edit ur name)

7 Gas station.
      - 1 One of farm it self.
      - 1 big station by end field 20 , Lower gas price by the farmer green gas ;) extra income for farmmer.

8 - Important for start rebuild map is, make ground flat. It is easy for later place building object ect. dear mod makers. make uit flat Be Point (1)
      8A - Train stop @farm train not on old position change it .

9 - Official map name ask me private mods maker, for final version ;)

10- Orginal basic map function and gps card, logo name ect. let it so.
      - we like rebuild farm it self and stable ect.

11 - Fields.
      - Make some field 2x ash field (30) format.

12- objects
      - no collision suround field trees ect.
      - no collision Road trafic board ect.
      - no collision on farm it self.
      - Important farm it self spot
      - make sure there is enough space between buildings, and roads and yard. not too short build on each other.

13 - Whislist personal for me.
      - Flag pole Netherlands , EU, (province flag noord brabant )
      - Own farm log boards and name and horse on farm house roof and entry farm gates.
      - 2 horse bu enty farm way to farm whit half round 5 meter high 6 wide name welcome to.(name)

So this is like my concept of what I like to see and do and share with other players like it.
      My dear mod makers who can make this and feel like this challenge.
      Let me know if you want to build. contact me by private message through this forum.
      and we'll talk and logos ect. and the final folder name will be.
      Seeking creative modders going aanwillen a challenge.

"Quote And I forget to mention, the mod maker must sign a name for himself by putting fence on the farm or bildboard, this folder is makeup By name / web page.
      Be a Idea from Nigh Falcon"

Greetings from Netherlands, Though there are mistakes in this is to google translator.
      I understand English but do not write it sorry.