Sany Large Excavators used in Morocco Phosphorite Project

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Sany Large Excavators used in Morocco Phosphorite Project

Sany large excavator is mainly used in mining construction with more strengthened parts and designs. The specialized heavy duty track and wheels for mining are strong and anti-abrasion, the wear-resistant plate makes the machine’s lifetime prolonged by 50%. The high quality and excellent performance of Sany Large Excavator win recognition from customers all over the world. Many overseas customers are deeply attracted by Sany large excavator’s high reliability and stability. The following is a construction case of Sany large excavator working in Morocco.

Morocco is the world’s largest country to export Phosphorite. Morocco Phosphorite group is the largest Phosphorite exploiting and fertilizer manufacturing company in the world. The group finally chose Sany large Excavator to complete the Phosphorite exploiting project because of its high quality. Sany large excavator performed well in the harsh environment and worked constantly for days, which made the project go through smoothly. The customers were satisfied with Sany large excavator’s excellent performance and remarked that they have made a correct decision to choose Sany large excavator. The excellent performance of Sany large excavator can’t separate from the great support of Sany after-sales service, which had provided immediate maintenance and technical guidance to keep the machine stay in good condition all the time.

Sany Compact Excavator excellent performance in Morocco had removed the worries of the potential customers who put focus on practical application, Sany believed that its products will acquire more customers in the future.
      The interested anyone what you wrote there. You write about what we have to puzzle or translate everything. Please try again, something not to write.

Greets csarva
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Für jedes Thema findet sich nach der Zeit eine passende Antwort

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

csarva schrieb:

The interested anyone what you wrote there. You write about what we have to puzzle or translate everything. Please try again, something not to write.

Greets csarva
      Hi,
      I can not understand, what you like to say with your comment.
      I think you d like to say, that not everyone is able to understand this text without using a translater and in addition to that, is not everyone interested in this topic.´
      Your last sentense does not make any sense in my opinion.

Nongyemo, I see, that you are very engage to present us your topic about construction and sany equipment. Unfortunately people in this board are mostly German , so not everyone is able to understand your texts including a lot of technical terms. I think that there will be more people interest if you will try to explain your technical terms a little bit so everyone has a chance to understand it without using a translater all the time.
      Rowing - nothing else!
      Zu meinem Profil um mir eine pm zu schreiben:
      modhoster.de/community/user/joni-1510
      MfG Joni 1510 :thumbup: