please will some one make me 3 mods thats never been done befor you can keep the credit for it

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

please will some one make me 3 mods thats never been done befor you can keep the credit for it

i am looking for someone to build me 3 mods for me please and you can have the credit for them i just looking to have these 3 made for me..the first mod i would like is either a semi long bed log truck that can pick up logs automatically and be able to unload it to or a semi trailer log trailer with the same specs,second mod is a harvester that can make bales as its harvesting the design i want is just look like a normal harvester look with just a little add on of having a baler on it in one piece,the third mod is a hay bale fork lift truck which is going to be in the picture i put on here so you know what i am talking about and i would like it to have a load locking and unlocking so it dont lose bales as you drive...please i cant make my own mods i have been trying to learn how thank youimg1l.jpgimg2l.jpg
      Dateien
      • img1l.jpg

(205,65 kB, 17 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • img2l.jpg

(8,41 kB, 50 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • img2l.jpg

(8,41 kB, 55 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • img1l.jpg

(205,65 kB, 51 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )