my wish to have built is a automatic tree log loader and unloader and a harvester that can make bales

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

my wish to have built is a automatic tree log loader and unloader and a harvester that can make bales

hi i am looking for someone to build me a truck or tractor that can automatic load and unload tree logs and a harvester that can cut and make bales if you want it to right out of the harvester but i would like the harvester to look like one but not look like a baler machine i have got a modding book to learn how to create my own mods and have blender but i cant figur out how to do this and so that is why i am looking for someone to design me both of these mods that i thought of please i would really be glad if someone can do this for me i will even let the person that does this for me take all the credit for it with my permisson if they ask i am hoping to get it made soon thanks for looking if you have any questions please message me