Error with my AnimatedObject.xml HELP

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Error with my AnimatedObject.xml HELP

I have a problem with my map!?
    I cant load my map i think is the LUA fails? and errors?

Anyone there can help me?

Spoiler anzeigen
    E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/maps/map01.i3d (5959.40) ms
    Error: index out of range
    LUA call stack:
    dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (11) : printCallstack
    dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (65) : checkChildIndex
    dataS/scripts/triggers/FillTrigger.lua (52) : indexToObject
    dataS/scripts/triggers/LiquidManureFillTrigger.lua (43) : load
    dataS/scripts/objects/Bga.lua (167) : load
    dataS/scripts/objects/Bga.lua (16) : load
    Index: 0>1
    Warning (physics): Add trigger callback failed, object liquidManureTank is not a physics trigger.
    Warning (physics): Static actor moved (liquidManureTrigger)Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId BunkerSilo_silo001
    Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId BunkerSilo_silo002
    Error: 'Station' not defined in config file 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/maps/map.xml'
    Error: 'Station' not defined in config file 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/maps/map.xml'
    Error: Failed to open xml file 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/animatedObjects.xml'.
    Error: index 'lightSwitchLever1' not found in AnimatedObject xml 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/animatedObjects.xml'!
    Error: Running LUA method 'AnimatedObject.onCreate'.
    dataS/scripts/objects/AnimatedObject.lua(280) : attempt to index field 'controls' (a nil value)
    --- loading CombineFillLevelWarnings - specialization by gotchTOM
    --- loading ThreshingCounter - specialization by Manuel Leithner / gotchTOM
    --- loading ReelAutoHeight - specialization to lift and lower the reel of the header automatically by gotchTOM
    --- loading PipeUnloading - specialization by gotchTOM
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Firebully () aus folgendem Grund: Kopie von der Log im Spoiler gemacht.

Benutzer-Avatarbild

rasmusp15 schrieb:

Error: index out of range
    this means you have set an Index path somewhere and there is no Object / transformGroup on the given index in your map
    index: 0>1 a few lines below tells you which index. but I have no idea from which object this comes from, which part of the map.
    one could only guess.... depending on how many things you have changed or build into the map since it ran without errors

Benutzer-Avatarbild

rasmusp15 schrieb:

Warning (physics): Static actor moved (liquidManureTrigger)
    moving things can not be "static" in their rigidBody type (attribute window, 2nd tab)
    in case of triggers which are being moved, use kinetic type instead. but the trigger must not be scaled to do so.

Benutzer-Avatarbild

rasmusp15 schrieb:

Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId BunkerSilo_silo001
    and BunkerSilo_silo002 line below, this means you have copied a BunkerSilo and didnt change the name of the object, so its being saved with the same name as the one you copied it from.
    and the savegame should not have any two objects with the same name.
    find your copied BunkerSilos on the map, click them and look into the attribute window, change the name top most, to silo004 for example

Benutzer-Avatarbild

rasmusp15 schrieb:

Error: Failed to open xml file 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/animatedObjects.xml'.
    path to the .xml file is not correct or the file is somewhere else

Benutzer-Avatarbild

rasmusp15 schrieb:

Error: index 'lightSwitchLever1' not found in AnimatedObject xml 'E:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Kreis_SegbergMap/animatedObjects.xml'!
    due to the last error above this lightSwitch could not be loaded. this should disappear when you change the above
    MfG
    die Spinne
    8)

Spoiler anzeigen
    FS modder & scripter
    quality modding and support since 2012

forum.modhoster.de/thread/9793…ing-tutorials-schulungen/