bale truck loader i would like built for me

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

bale truck loader i would like built for me

hi i am looking for a bale truck loader to be built just like this one in the picture with locking mode for to hold bales on it and would be awesome to have like realism windows and doors and other things that you can come up with you can take the credit for the build i just would like to have this as a mod since no one makes that type of bale fork lift it dont have regular bale forks its just a side grabber i would make this my self if i knew how to design and stuff...i put two pictures in i want the fork design like that in the one picture and then the other of the body design and plus if you could do the decal as the one pictured of the fire flames or even camo if possiable please put tractor attachments on it so it can hook up to different trailers and stuff and one more thing if you can try to do a switch driving mode like where the seat turns around and your driving in that direction type deal thank you for looking and i hope it can be built it would be awesomebale truck loader.jpegbale truck loader2.jpg